eat from your stash … my name for a game jademond has just started. sounds funny 🙂
somehow this is our usual way to eat …but with a stash only surviving a few days for it consists of 95% fresh fruit & greens. our kitchen is either empty or filled with an abundance of fruit. at the moment we have plenty of ripe papayas, bananas & pineapples, oranges, apples, pears, grapes, dates & enough spinache for about 3 days. besides there are blackberry leaves & some avocados. we also have some nuts, almonds & seeds in our cupboard but it seems we won’t need any of these the next days 🙂
… this is what we had the last days. we don’t stick to the usual meals, each of us eats whenever she is hungry, but most days m & i share three to four meals. j usually eats on his own.
- papaya, grapes, spinache
- durian with blackberry leaves
- grapes, dates, mulberries with blackberry leaves
- oranges with spinache
- j. does not play along; he ordered a pizza today. furthermore he had cucumber, apple, bread with peanut butter.
- papaya with spinache
- grapes with spinache for me; a cream of banana, carob & greens decorated with raisins & salad for m
- spinache, tomatoes, 1/2 avocado, olives
- papaya (flesh for m, seeds for me 😉 ), apple, dates, fennel, blackberry leaves
- j had bread, vegan chocolate, 1 apple, 1 pear, grape juice.